The Digital Impact Awards has a long standing reputation in the digital community as the leading event honouring the best corporate digital work. Winning a Digital Impact Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
Entering the awards provides a platform for staff, companies and agencies alike, to see their efforts recognised and to showcase the best in digital communications. All shortlisted companies take home something for their awards cabinet whether that be a gold, silver, bronze or highly commended trophy.
In addition to this all shortlisted organisations will receive:
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Digital Impact Awards print feature
- Gold winner video interviews will be available on the Communicate magazine YouTube channel
- Inclusion in the Digital Impact Awards winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Inclusion on @comms_events list of Digital Impact Awards winners
- Inclusion on Communicate magazine’s list of recommended agencies
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate announcing the winners
- All shortlisted companies are given a press release template for their own media efforts
- Winner iconography
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony to all shortlisted companies
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via a number of Communicate twitter accounts - @_digital_impact, @comms_events and @communicatemag
- Facebook posts and interaction before during and after the awards