Fees and payments
Contact Robert.Mitchell@communicatemagazine.co.uk for more information and support
- Each organisation/submitting body receives one free entry to the Digital Impact Awards
- £295 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
The fifth entry is free until 25 June 2021
Rates exclude VAT
Each entry made after the entry deadline is subject to £125 late fee, entries will not be accepted after the late deadline.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by the early entry deadline, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.