The Digital Impact Awards has a long-standing reputation in the digital community as the leading event honouring the best corporate digital work. Winning a Digital Impact Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
Entering the awards provides a platform for staff, companies and agencies alike, to see their efforts recognised and to showcase the best in digital communications. All shortlisted companies take home something for their awards cabinet whether that be a gold, silver, bronze or highly commended trophy.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in April 2021* (Shanghai) where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Digital Impact Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
*Subject to change
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2021 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Digital Impact Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- Announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Digital Impact Awards’.
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2021 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners' book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Digital Impact Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @_digital_impact and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive an advert in the winners' book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Digital Impact Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel(subject to change)
Winning a Digital Impact Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
*Subject to change