Fees and payments
- $395 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- $195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Fees are quoted in US Dollars.
The fifth entry is free until 15 January 2021.
Each entry made after 29 January is subject to $125 late fee, entries will not be accepted after 26 February.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 18 December, you receive $100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.